· 2 tsp. vegetable oil
· 1 onion (sliced)
· 300g of potatoes (cut into small cubes)
· 1 tsp. of curry paste
· 140g frozen peas
· 4 large sheets of filo pastry
· Optional: Mango chutney
1. Pre-heat oven at 200 Celsius.
2. Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the onions and cook until golden brown.
3. Meanwhile boil the potatoes until soft, then drain.
4. Add the potatoes to the onions and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in the curry paste and stir for 2 minutes.
6. Add the peas and a tsp of water, then give a good stir before taking off the heat to cool.
7. Brush one sheet of filo pastry with the remaining oil, then repeat the processes until all 4 sheets are on top of each other.
8. Spoon in the pea and potato mix along the edge, leaving space either end. Fold the edges in then roll up to seal.
9. Place seam side down on a baking tray, brush with oil and bake until crisp.
10. Serve warm with mango chutney.