· 90 gr frozen peas
· 1 small avocado
· 1 handful of curly kale
· 2 eggs
· Olive oil
· Black, red and white pepper to taste
· Rocket and pea shoots to decorate
· 1 slice of seeded bread
· Cherry tomatoes on the vine to serve
1. Boil peas for 2 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
2. Blend together with avocado and curly kale using a hand held blender.
3.Fry the eggs.
4. Spoon the pea mixture onto a plate, season with pepper.
5. Decorate with rocket and broccoli sprouts.
6. Serve with fried eggs, a slice of seeded bread and cherry tomatoes on the vine.