· 300g frozen peas (defrosted)
· 3tbsp low fat natural yogurt
· 2 tbsp chopped mint
· half a lemon (squeezed)
· 15 slices of a white baguette- lightly toasted
· 85g feta cheese crumbled
· 5 small pieces of coriander
· 1 tomato chopped into small chunks
1. Put the defrosted peas, yogurt, chopped mint, lemon zest and juice and mint in a bowl. Mash well with a potato masher.
2. Divide the pea mixture between the toasts.
3. Then scatter a little feta on top of each with some more pepper.
4. Arrange on a plate, scatter with coriander and small chunks of tomato on each toast.