· 1 tbsp olive oil
· 220g Tenderstem broccoli, half finely chopped, half broken into florets
· 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
· 250g frozen peas
· 8 eggs
· 50g mature Cheddar, grated
· 50g half-fat crème fraîche, to serve
· ½ tsp paprika, to serve
· Salad leaves, to serve
1. Heat the oil in a 22cm-wide frying pan over a medium-high heat and stir-fry the broccoli for 5 mins, then add the garlic and peas and cook for a further 2 mins.
2. Preheat the grill to high. Whisk the eggs in a large jug, then add the cheese and whisk again. Season, then pour into the pan over the vegetables. Stir until well combined.
3. Turn the heat to medium and cook, without stirring, for 5 mins until the frittata starts to brown on the bottom. Put the pan under the grill and cook for 3-5 mins, until cooked through.
4. In a small bowl, mix the crème fraîche with the paprika. Slice the frittata into wedges and serve with the crème fraîche and salad leaves.