For the cake:
· 275g frozen peas
· 200g butter
· 150g caster sugar
· 200g self-raising flour
· 3 medium eggs
· 1 lemon
For the icing and jam:
· 100g frozen raspberries
· 100g granulated sugar
· 500g icing sugar
· 250g butter
1. Blend all the peas for icing and cake into a puree.
2. Preheat oven to 170C.
3. Beat the butter until pale.
4. Add a quarter of the flour and one egg.
5. Continue until all the eggs are used.
6. Then slowly add the pea purée with any remaining flour.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
For the jam:
1. Heat frozen raspberries and sugar in a pan on a low heat until the sugars dissolved.
2. Bring to a boil until thickened.
For the buttercream:
1. Beat together the icing sugar and remaining butter until it comes to a silky consistency.
2. Cut out two small rings of cake around 10cm diameter.
3. Pipe on the jam and buttercream.
4. Present the cake, with a dusting of icing sugar.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.